Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Monday, December 26, 2011

What writing means to me

Writing to me is an outlet for my feelings.It's an escape from all the everyday struggles in my life.It's my way of expressing myself to others.It's my way of communicating with others outside my family. My writing is a source of joy and pain.Heartbreak and happiness.Inspiration comes for my writing from alot of places.I am inspired by what others do,say,or how the feel.I also get inspiration from television,books,songs,and people in my life. Writng to me is my life!

3 comments:

  1. I feel much the same way. I write because it's who I am. Writing is as natural as breathing to me. It's my escape from the real world and any troubles I have. It's my joy and my creative outlet.

    I found you through Writer's Digest and I'm your newest follower. I hope you'll check out my blog http://kellyhashway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassandra,

    Writing should be this way. The best writing comes from the heart, and writing is a lot like therapy. Keep on practicing and your skill will keep on building. Good luck with all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kelly,your blog is great too!
    @ Lena,thank you for the support!

    ReplyDelete

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast