Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas:Past and Present

Christmas has always been a big deal in my family. From the time I was born the whole family would gather at my grandparents house to celebrate.Every Christmas Eve we would all sit around the tree (and anywhere else we could,HUGE family) to open all our gifts.We would talk and laugh, sing carols and be happy.  I would wake up on Christmas morning to the wonderful smells of turkey,cookies, and pies.My grandmother was the best cook in our entire family!We all waited impatiently to taste her Christmas dinner.It isn't the same without her. Now I go to my sister's and spend the holidays with the loves of my life.( My nieces and nephew) The looks on their faces when they open those packages-PRICELESS!Alot of things have changed in the last few years,but Christmas will always hold a special place in my heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast