Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Looking for a good read

Whenever I decide to read a new book I tend to go to the same authors again and again.I love to read them over and over.My most favorite book is "Sugar Baby" by Karen Young.I have read it fourteen times.It's one of those can't -put-down nailbiters,that leaves you coming back for more.I enjoy her stories very much.I also like Jean Barrett's "The Hunt for Hawke's Daughter.One of my other favorites is "A Child Called "IT" by Dave Pelzer.One of my all-time favorite authors is James Patterson.His Alex Cross series leaves you craving more.If poetry is what I'm looking for I turn to Langston Hughes and Emily Dickinson.I also enjoy the works of such greats as Poe,Stienbeck,And Dickens.These are just some suggestions if you are looking for a good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast