Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Weekly Blog Post and a few updates

 Once again I am going to try to post a new blog at least once a week, maybe two times if there are reviews to post. Things will be busy for me the next few months, so we'll see if I can stick to this schedule. Plus it's always a pretty tough time for me mentally from September until January. This year I am going to try not letting it get me down by focusing on my writing and other author stuff that needs done. Who knows maybe I'll finally figure out how to send those pesky newsletters?

Starting September 3rd I have things that I need to get done. Three books need to be read and reviewed between the 3rd and 17th. I also have the deadline for Ghostly Rites on the 30th, plus the release and release party for the Malice Anthology. That means I need to get promo posts made for both stories/anthologies and need to make sure to schedule social media posts and takeovers. The 1st of October is the deadline for the Clown Off Challenge. That story is almost finished.

I should hear back from Dolls In The Attic anytime between now and October. So have to check emails in case my story is accepted. And then on the 30th of October Beautiful Darkness Vol. 3 will be released. Another set of promo posts that need to be made. And maybe a Halloween event on the 31st? I also need to get a schedule put together so I'll remember all of this stuff LOL. 

I will be making one more blog post in a bit for reviews. It will be posted either later tonight or in the next couple of days, probably the latter. Just going to have it ready to post. For now I need to go and get things done. A four-day migraine didn't help my schedule any. Until next time....

Happy Writing and Later Days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast