Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Friday, August 30, 2024

Book Reviews 2024 Part 3 (I know I am so behind on these)

 As the title of this post states I am so behind on posting book reviews to the blog. Time to get at least a little bit caught up.



First we have Naughty & Nice by LM Fox


Trevor is looking for a fresh start, not a new relationship. Addison has other plans for the new firefighter in town. With terrific characters and a great storyline, this book was definitely worth the read! I loved everything about it!!



Next is Sailor Moon VOL 6 by Naoko Takeuchi 


Sailor Moon was the first anime I started watching. I have been a fan for a long time. I absolutely love this series!


Third we have The Adventures of the Blue Boots by Nikolusha Kerner


Oh my gosh! What a cute and fun story! I really enjoyed this book!


Next is the Second Chances Anthology

These stories were inspirational and wonderful! Moving on from the bad is never easy, but we can do it, and these stories people can relate to. I loved all of the stories in this anthology.


After that we have Forbid Me Not by DV Fischer

One night is all it takes for these two to find what they both need. Avery and Reid can't possibly have a relationship without causing a while lot of problems. Can they overcome the odds and find true happiness?
Terrific characters and a great storyline make this one worth the read! A definite five star book!!! I love everything about this one!!!


Now we have a true classic Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

A classic I regret not reading a lot sooner. This book is about family and friends in hard times. It's about sisters being there for one another. It had everything that makes for a wonderful book!!! I love, love, love, love this story!


Breaking The Chains by Elizabella Baker is our next book this time around.


The 4th installment of the series lives up to the hype of the previous books. Blayd and Franni's story is amazing and Gia is the perfect addition to their story! Plenty of action and surprises will leave you reading late into the night.


Now we have Resolute Bodyguard by Leslie Marshman


Book four in the Protectors of Boone County, Texas is as amazing as the rest of the books!! Nate, the only sibling not in law enforcement is suddenly hired to be a bodyguard to someone from his past he never thought he would see again. Sara decides to take a new job in Resolute only to realize she has a big problem. Nate and Sara, along with rest of the Reed clan have to stop an unseen evil. I absolutely loved this story! An absolutely perfect addition to the series!


Our next to the last book this round is Bluey: The Pool

A cute little story that kids will love. A book parents can enjoy a long with their kiddos.


And finally we have Young Fae by Annamarie Gardner

This story captured my attention from the start. Asha learns who she really is and must face an evil she never imagined existed. With Draven and their friends to help can they make it through? An absolutely wonderful story! A quick read that is well worth the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast