Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Just A Writing Update

 Hey ya'll! Just dropping by with a writing update.

I have gotten The Seventh Woman and Screams In The Night sent in for the Malice and Dolls In The Attic Anthologies. I should hear back about The Seventh Woman a week after the deadline. (June 31, 2024) and Dolls In The Attic around September 5th, 2024. 

Into The Shadows for the Beautiful Darkness Anthology is finished and ready to send in. Just waiting until a little  closer to the deadline. House Of Nightmares for the Ghostly Rites Anthology 2024 is almost finished as well. I have also started writing more on Revenge of the Clown. 

Today has been spent doing some planning on The Blakes series. I am having a wonderful time writing those books, but it would be better if I stopped doing so many anthologies in between lol. Yeah, like that's ever going to happen. I have an addiction to anthologies ;) 

I have also done more research on the book about my hometown this week and made some promo posts for some of my stories. I am about to do a little more writing on House Of Nightmares, and of course some reading. 

I hope everyone is having a terrific June. Until next time...

Happy Writing and Later Days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast