Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Book Reviews of 2024 Part 2

 I know I am now so behind on posting my reviews on here. Things have been crazy with the writing part of my life. I have so many reviews to share with you, but won't bog you down with them all in one post. So, here's the next 14.


First up, Latte Be Desired by Logan Chance


This was a wonderful book about starting over and finding true happiness. I was hooked from the first page. I loved Harrison and February!! A wonderful story about finding the right person to help you move on from the past.



Next we have, 5 Steps To Better Blurbs by Julie C. Gilbert


This book has very very useful information. I enjoyed learning to write blurbs better since I am still kind of new at it. It was quite an interesting book!


Third we have Whispering Winds Widows by Debra Webb

Another terrific installment of the Lookout Mountain series! Ben and Reyna are wonderful characters who are drawn together to solve a thirty year old mystery. An intriguing tale with lots of twists to keep you turning the pages.


Fourth is Lola Loves Stories by Anna McQuinn

A cute little story kids can relate to. I enjoyed it!


Our fifth book is Brides & Birdies by Kara Kendrick

I am loving these stories about Magnolia Point! Madison and Spence are terrific characters and the story is wonderful!


Number 6 this round is Peril In Piney Woods by Debra Webb

The fifth installment in this series is as amazing as the rest! An edge-of-your-seat, page turner. Meg and Griff's story is intriguing and full of surprises. I have loved every single book in this series!!!


Up next we have Crossroads of Revival by Danielle M. Haas

This is an excellent start to this series! I really loved this story!! Izzy and Beau are wonderful characters!!!


Ties That Bind by Celeste Night is our next book

I loved everything about this book! The characters, the plot, the twists. Enzo and Nia are terrific characters. I am definitely planning to read more of these stories!!!


Now we have Finders Keepers, Cowboy by Rachelle Paige Campbell

He thinks she talks to much, she thinks he's to uptight. A little matchmaking might just show them the truth. Ryan and Meg's story is wonderfully written. The storyline is amazing and Hank is a terrific addition to the book! I can't wait to read more of this series!


After that we have Skin To Skin by Mica Rae

Jeff and Emma only plan on one night together, but life throws them a curve ball. I love how they started out as two people who didn't know a thing about one another to a happily ever after. This book has it all love and happiness, sadness and heartbreak. A wonderful start to a series I can't wait to read more of.


Bed Of Roses by DV Fischer is up now

Tegan moves to a new place for a fresh start, Cole wants to keep to himself and forget his past. What happens when the two are thrown together? An absolutely amazing story with wonderful characters! And the surprise twists at the end will leave you rooting for Tegan and Cole to come out on top. I loved everything about this story!!!


Then we have Thin Black Road by Julie C. Gilbert

These poems were great! A quick read but definitely worth it!


Our next to last book this round is The End Of August Part One by Rue Volley


August East moves to a new town where he meets a small group of kids who turn out to be his new friends. Keller West is only try to be what everyone expects him to be, hiding how he truly is. This book had me hooked from the beginning. The characters are all amazing! I can not wait to read part two!!

And our final book this time is Marked For Revenge by Delores Fossen


The fourth installment in the Silver Creek Lawmen:Second Generation is just as amazing as the rest of the series! Harley and Ava have to overcome past troubles and try to move on all while trying to find a killer. Hidden secrets, surprise twists, and wonderful characters make for a terrific story!!



That's it for now, but don't worry there's plenty more to come. I have read 50 books out of 100 for my yearly challenge.

Until next time... Happy Reading!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast