Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Saturday, December 16, 2023

What's going on in my writing life

 Well life has definitely been busy in this writer's life. Where should I start? 

I have been doing a lot of research for the book about my hometown. I have been finding some pretty interesting things. It's been a lot of work, but well worth it. I have also been working on With Deadly Intent and a short horror story. Plus planning the poetry book.

What else is going on in my author world? I am getting the website done. It's coming along a lot better than I thought I would be able to get it. Let's just say it's been a fun experience for someone who technology hates lol. I have also been working on setting goals for myself and getting myself organized. I have been setting weekly and monthly for what I need to be doing with my writing and books. I need to put scheduling posts for social media at the top of the list since I keep forgetting to do it. I hope by doing those goal lists I can get myself together and focus more on the main things I need to be doing, like writing.

So now I need to schedule times for writing, editing, research, scheduling posts for social media and my reader group, blog posts, reading (of course), and making teasers/book covers, and author takeovers. There's probably more I'm forgetting. We have also been doing events in my reader group. Those have been a lot of fun. I plan to have a better schedule set for myself by January 1, 2024. 

Now about the newsletter. I am still struggling with that one. Thinking maybe I should give up on it until I can hire someone to do it for me. It's driving me batty haha!! For now I need to run and get things done. Later Days and Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast