Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Saturday, December 2, 2023

How About A Writing Update?

 Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog! Today I want to tell you what I am working on in my writing world. Have I taken on any new projects? Most likely since I tend do that without even blinking lol. 

I am still working on some author things that aren't writing, like setting up a website and starting a newsletter. The website is coming along smoothly. The newsletter, not so much!

Writing projects are still under way. I am still writing With Deadly Intent. It has almost reached the 20k mark. I have been researching my hometown to write that book about it. I came up with a title for it though, which is progress in my book. It will be called Annabelle To Four States: The History Of A Small West Virginia Town. Plus the stories about the haunted paths and poetry for loved ones book as well. 

I also accepted the challenge to write a clown story. It won't be due until next year, but it sounds fun! Creepy clown story close to Halloween time? It's perfect!!!It also gives me something to work on other than this series. If I keep going all the stories will be written before the first one is published. I am having such a wonderful time with it.

Edits are still happening with The Hunt For Amanda and hoping for a January release.But for now I am off to do some more story research, editing, and writing. 

Later Days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast