Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Where have I been and what am I writing?

How did I let the blog get so behind? Well first we had to deal with the pandemic. Being quarantined, stuck inside to find new ways to pass the time. I took up making crafts and creepy dolls. I hardly left the house at all in 2020 or 2021. It didn't  really bother me much since I rarely left the house before all of that happened. In January 2021 we lost my mom to Covid and that hit me pretty hard. I lost interest in pretty much everything for close to three months. Everything that is but my writing. It seemed to be a way to escape the grief I was going through. 

I used my writing to write poems in memory of my mother. I also wrote stories for several anthologies for charities. Writing kept my mind off of things for a while. I haven't taken on as many writing projects this year as I did last year. I even had three stories due with deadlines within three days of one another. Something I decided to never try again. 

So far for 2022 I have been a part of one anthology. I am currently working on stories for three other anthologies due throughout the year. I have been getting The Hunt For Amanda ready to be published, and planning a book series. I am also doing research for a book about serial killers and a book about my hometown. Writing has been my way to get through everything that has been happening. I hope everyone is doing well. Happy Reading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast