Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Resurrection Release Day!!!

 Just in time for Mental Health Awareness Month get the new release from Evelyn Montgomery. This book will leave you in tears. It does contain triggers so please be aware if any of them affect you.




RESURRECTION

NOW AVAILABLE in KU

hyperurl.co/ResurrectionEM

Reader discretion is strongly advised.
This book contains the following triggers:
Mental Health, Anxiety, Depression, Suicide, Physical & Mental Abuse, Rape.

Rose
My husband is dead.
All that remains are our memories.
My children will never know their father.
I will never know how it feels to grow old with him.
All I have left are the voices.
The nightmare haunting me day and night.
Suffocating me.
Overpowering me.
Promising me it'll never let go.
The inner torment constantly telling me I’d be better off six feet under instead of him.
But the voices stop when I look up and suddenly he’s all that I see.
A beautiful stranger relentless on letting go but scared to hold me close after his own painful suffering.
Justin Gatz.
My boss.
My new best friend.
A savior I never expected.

hyperurl.co/ResurrectionEM

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast