Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Camp NaNoWriMo 2017






   Hello and welcome to the blog. Hope you are all having a wonderful summer. Today is the first day of Camp NaNoWriMo. I am excited to be attending this awesome event.
  It is a challenge to get those words out of your head and into the book. It's also hard to stick to your writing goals. How many hours in the day are actually spent on writing? Not nearly enough. With family obligations, regular jobs, and life getting in the way, it is extremely difficult to find the time to sit down and write.
NaNoWriMo can help with that. It can help you keep track of your word count. It can keep you focused on the journey of getting your book completed.
I am taking part in Camp NaNoWriMo this year. It takes place during July. I am ready to start writing my novel. I will be writing a novel called Keeping Mykinze Safe. I will post updates to the blog so that everyone can follow along on this journey. I hope this can be a book that others will love and enjoy.
If you are taking part in Camp NaNoWriMo... Good luck and happy writing!!!!

Until next time... Later Days!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with finishing your novel. I forget about I blog and just write the novels or short stories. I know one is supposed to do that to have a following, but I discovered most of my readers care less about the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have had a lot of fun writing this novel. I just have to remember to post updates for Camp NaNoWriMo.

      Delete

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast