Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Monday, January 9, 2012

Working on furthering my education

I am currently trying to further my education.I plan to take courses to get my Bachelor of Arts, and then my Masters in either English Lit or Fine Arts. I know this will take up a considerable chunk of my time, but it will be well worth it in the end. I am focusing all my time on getting my education,my writing, and my blog. I hope to be able to post more often and to share my journey with everyone. It will be a exciting experience for me. Can't wait to share it with you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. This blog and the suggestions which are given the blog are awesome! And good work by cassandra and she is still very much eager to improve her writing skill and she knew much about how to improve your writing skill and I am looking to take some kind of extra tips and suggestions from this blog.

    best essay writing website

    ReplyDelete

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast