Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Inspiration is all around us

 Where exactly does inspiration come from? Is there a rulebook that says it has to be limited to a certain thing or group of things?I find inspiration in my everyday life,all around me.You get inspiration through so many valuable sources. Books you read,songs you hear,people you know.Inspiration comes to us through good and bad experiences or even thinking of  a special person in our lives.No matter where we are or what we do,inspiration is all around us!

1 comment:

  1. Inspiration, for sure, is an interesting animal that comes from the most unexpected things and places at the most unexpected times...
    my thing lately is certain movies that stick with me so much that I have to write something about them and each opportunity I get to put together a scene from a dream, how these people got together at this time, their motivation, etc. I never miss the opportunity when I'm feeling strong enough about the subject

    ReplyDelete

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast