Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Parallax Release Day!

 Today on the blog we are celebrating the release of Dixie Jackson's newest book Parallax. 


Blurb:

Once upon a time, Leila O’Neil wanted to be a Marine when she grew up. She worked hard, she landed a seat at the Academy, and she was the head of her class. Then her dream was destroyed and she traded it in for a new one at the nearest Coterie portal. She wears so many faces and so many hats, at some point she lost track of her soul. That didn’t really bother her until Trent Wayland came along and almost peeled her dressing room curtain back nearly exposing her innermost person. The real person, the real Leila, who once upon a time wanted to be a Marine when she grew up.


Purchase Link:


https://www.amazon.com/Parallax-S3-Book-Dixie-Jackson-ebook/dp/B08H4DTB4G/



Goodreads link:


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55106088-parallax






Reviews:


‘This is the first book I've read by Dixie Jackson and it was amazing!’-Lisa, Goodreads reviewer

‘I have never read anything by this author. I am very picky about what authors I read so I was kinda unsure what to expect. Let me just say....I am so so happy I took a chance with Dixie Jackson! She just made my top ten all time authors!’-Stephanie, Goodreads reviewer

‘Wow! Where do I begin-I’m usually a mushy gushy romance only reader. This did have romance, but the action and suspense was off the charts! Dixie Jackson you did an awesome job!’-Karen, Goodreads reviewer

‘Parallax is an explosive action-packed thriller that entertained me right from the gate. Filled with twists and turns, and just enough romance to keep things interesting, this who-dun-it will have you questioning everything you think you know over and over.’—Jordanna, Goodreads reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast