Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Monday, December 18, 2017

Writing Goals for 2018

Hi ya'll! Today I want to talk about my writing goals for the new year. I suppose every writer needs goals to help them stay focused, I know I certainly do. Writing goals are great for helping us accomplish the things we never thought possible. What are some of the ways you keep track of your writing goals? Do you make a list and check off what's completed? Maybe you keep a bullet journal for your writing goals. However you do it, don't let them stress you out. Honestly, what doesn't get accomplished can always come first on your list in the following year.

So, what are my writing goals for 2018, you ask? Unfortunately there aren't too many. Then again, maybe I will be able to accomplish them all!!! * winks at all the people reading this* So here goes nothing:



In 2018 I plan to:


Have my first novel published
Get my author website done
Submit to more anthologies and poetry magazines
Find a physical writing group to join



And there you have it. Those are my goals for the new year. Until next time... LATER DAYS and HAPPY WRITING!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast