Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Friday, November 24, 2017

Mama Graciela's Secret Book Review

Hi ya'll today I want to share my review for a great children's book I recently had the privilege to read. It's called Mama Graciela's Secret by Mayra Clavani.


Blurb:
MamA GracIela's TENDER, CRUNCHY, SPICY bacalaItos fritos are the best in town...



Local customers (including stray cats!) come from all over the island to enjoy her secret recipe. But when the Inspector discovers that MamA secretly caters to so many cats and he threatens to close her tiny restaurant, MamA must come up with a plan to save it--and all of the animals she loves.


And her's my review:

A wonderful book that children will love! Mama Graciela's Secret is a great book for parents who enjoy reading to their child. It will be an instant classic to any child who reads it. Introduce your child to Mama Graciela. They won't be disappointed. and neither will you!!! I'm not a parent, just a lover of children's books and a proud Auntie! I would read this book over and over to any of the children in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast