Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Friday, October 13, 2017

NaNoWriMo Prep 2017

     Hi ya'll!! Today I would like to tell you all about my week prepping for NaNoWriMo this coming November.It has been an incredible journey so far (and it's just beginning!!!)
As you have probably already read in a past post, I joined in on Camp NaNoWriMo for the first time this year, and it was a blast!!!! I was able to surpass my word count goal.
Now I am preparing for the big leagues of NaNoWriMo! I am super excited to be giving it a shot. It brings me joy to be working against the clock. (Yeah, I know I'm a little weird...)
Thanks to the help of a very awesome Facebook group called Happy Writing I am getting this novel all planned out. If you would like to join the group send a request. I'll add the link at the end of this post. It is a fun group. #HappyWriting
I started off with the basics, ie. Title, genre, synopsis, etc. Then moved on to my plot thoughts. After that came the characters. This weekend I will be working on world building.
This novel is already becoming something special for me. I love being able to create stories that others can enjoy. And with the help of NaNoWriMo I am hoping that I can learn to stick to deadlines more.
I can't wait to see where this NaNo prep takes me and the story next. Until next time Happy Writing and have fun with NaNoWriMo if you're participating!!!! Later Days!!!!


https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=416925415306646

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast