Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Monster Within Book Review

Today I am spotlighting one of the best books I've read this year. I was given an advanced reading copy of Kelly Hashway's newest book The Monster Within., and I was not disappointed.

Seventeen-year-old Sam dies of cancer, only to be brought back from the grave a few days later by her boyfriend Ethan. She's happy with her new life until she learns she came back wrong. Sam now has a monster inside her that can drain the life out of anyone she touches. Sam pleads with Ethan to tell her what he did to bring her back, but he refuses to tell her. Then Sam is confronted by a local coven of witches. Will she be able to stop the monster within?
 You don't want to miss out on this awesome book!!! Kelly Hashway is an amazing storyteller and will grab your attention from page one. Get your copy today!!!!!

I hope everyone can enjoy this book as much as I did.

Until next time... LATER DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast