Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Quotes to live by

Do you have any quotes that you live by? I have found that some quotes have been very helpful in my everyday life.Some teach us how to be stronger,while others just make us smile.I continually write down quotes that inspire me and where I read them,or saw them,or even heard them.These are just a few of my favorite quotes.I will add more and more whenever I get A new one that I want to share.






"Mistakes are always forgivable,if one has the courage to admit them." - Bruce Lee


"The only way to have a friend is to be one." - Ralph Waldo Emerson


"A poem begins in delight and ends in wisdom." - Robert Frost


  I hope these can be as helpful to everyone else as they are to me.And to quote the late,great Walt Disney - "Keep Moving Forward." (And that is the one I live by everyday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast