Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Book Reviews 2023 Part One

I am going to be posting reviews for the books I read in 2023. I will try to post when there are only two or three. This first post will include the first 6 books of the year. Hope you enjoy the reviews and maybe find some books to add to your TBR.


First up we have A Father's Hear by Karen Young. 
Excellent Book! Another great read by my favorite author. I love the characters and the story.  If you're a fan of Harlequin Super Romance you will definitely like this one!!!


Next up is On The Banks of Plum Creek by Laura Ingalls Wilder
I absolutely love this series of books. A true classic for the young and the young at heart. I really enjoyed reading this one!

My third review is for the  book Arguing For Alexa by Elizabella Baker
An amazing story with terrific characters. A slow-burn that is worth waiting for. Wonderfully written and a great addition to the series!!! I loved every thing about this book!

Now it's time for Hideout At Whiskey Gulch by Elle James
Gripping from start to finish. An edge-of-your- seat thrill ride! An amazing story with terrific characters. This book is a definite page-turner. I really enjoyed Matt and Aubrey's story. Can't wait for the next installment in this series!!

My fifth review for the year is for In The Beginning: An Anxious Author's Guide Vol. 1
I enjoyed this book. Very helpful for writers who are just starting out or even seasoned writers. There was a lot of information in this book writers can use and some great advice too.

And the last review I have written is for First Fall by Tina Hogan Grant
Tammy decides she is old enough to make her own decisions. One bad choice has her learning a hard lesson about listening to her parents. Tammy is forced to face the consequences of her actions. This is a terrific start to what will be an amazing series. I loved every second of this story!!!


Until next time I hope you like these reviews and as always Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast