Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

What's Going On In My Writing World

The name of the blog is Cassandra's Writing World so today I am going to tell you what's going on in the world of my writing. There hasn't been much time for blogging, and that needs to be fixed I know.
So here's what's happening in my world:
 Anthologies

I am now working on stories for several anthologies. Some due between now and the beginning of May. All of these anthologies are for charities (which is something I am proud to help out with), except two. I will be working on more stories later in the year. Here are the ones I will be working on and the charities they are for.

Getting Lucky Anthology - Down Syndrome Research Foundation
At Death's Door - Submitting and hoping it gets accepted
Finding Forever - Dolly Parton's Imagination Library
Spicing Up My Life - non kill animal shelter or disaster relief for animals
The Countrymen - will be published until december 31, 2019

Other than the anthologies that have kept me busy I am also working on The Hunt For Amanda. I got some great advice back from a beta reader and am having fun with it. One of her suggestions was adding a new scene and let me just say that I think her idea was brilliant! This story has been such a joy to work on and I am hoping to see it published later this year. 
As far as my writing life goes I may catch a break sometime next year. I know it's my own fault for taking on so many writing projects, but hey I can't help it. (I'm a glutton for punishment 😉😏)

Now you know what's happening in my writing world, what's happening in yours? Feel free to let me know, I would love to hear all your exciting news. Until next time Happy Writing and Later Days!!!

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading about all of your charity writing.
    I worked for a charity for many years which has now led to my own story-telling.
    do you get sponsored to write for the charities?
    Love the hand written look to your blog, it makes it more personal. (And your handwriting is way more beautiful than my spidery scrawl.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find anthologies through Facebook groups who do the charity anthologies.
      Glad you like the blog. I thought the writing was cute.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Now my writing is as neat as yours. :D

    ReplyDelete

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast