Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

The Busy Week of A Writer

Hi ya'll!! I know, I know, I have been falling behind on blog posts once again. Life and several writing projects have gotten in the way. Now I am trying to squeeze in a new post real quick before writing some more of a short story I'm working on.
What has made my week so busy you ask???? First of all I am waiting to hear back from the betas about The Hunt For Amanda and making changes that need to be made to it. Then comes the reread by the betas and edits.
Keeping Mykinze Safe made it to the 50K mark during NaNoWriMo, but it's still an ongoing WIP. I have done so much research for this novel and am still doing my research.
I also wrote my very first children's book and had some betas read it. So that is another WIP added to my already overflowing plate. Not too mention submitting my poetry to different places.
I am also working on two short stories that I'm planning to submit to anthologies. Besides all that writing I have been reading several books to write reviews for and my book for this month's book discussion group. I am hoping to catch a break soon and post the rest of the stuff I learned at the writing workshop in October. But for now... time to write!!

Later Days and Happy Writing!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds amazing! And my oh my have you been busy! I understand though. I basically work full time AND part time at my job. Every little chance that I get to read I do! It definitely puts me out of the running to be a beta reader though. I love the font of your post!

    ReplyDelete

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast