Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

So Much Writing, So Little Time!

How in the world do writers find the time to actually write? Or maybe the better question is how do we find time for anything else? That's a question I have been asking myself a lot lately. Every free minute I've had has been spent either writing, editing, or doing research for writing projects.



 The life of a writer is time-consuming. At times it lets us be creative and makes us happy, while other times we get frustrated and miserable. Yet we still seem to keep ourselves busy with writing.
I am currently revising some things in my novel with the help of my beta readers. It's taking a lot of my time, but I am loving every second of it. I am also writing another novel (that will be part of a series), working on several short stories, and poetry for two future anthologies I'm planning, and two other short stories for other projects.





 With all of these different projects going on at once I haven't had much time for my other passion, reading. I've gotten around to it when I can, but only a couple hours in the last week or so. Hopefully my writing life will settle down a little soon and I can curl up with a good book.
Until then I plan to continue doing what I love...WRITING!!!
 Maybe if inspiration wasn't all around us, we wouldn't have so much to write about? Then again, how can we not write with so much happening everywhere we look?For now, I'll just keep moving forward with my writing and have the time of my life. (Even if it means I get nothing else done ;) )



2 comments:

  1. I love your writing style, so refreshingly simple and uncluttered, yet down to earth. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast