Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Quotes For Inspiration

Today I want to talk about quotes.  I have a notebook full of all of my favorite ones. They are about all kinds of things. Inspiration, friends, love. I just love finding new quotes that inspire me and drive me to keep going. But my most favorite kind of quotes are writing quotes. I absolutely love when I find a quote by one of my favorite authors. Here are some of my favorite quotes.


“The dearest ones of time, the strongest friends of the soul—Books.” ― Emily Dickinson


“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ― Maya Angelou


Whoever is happy will make others happy too.
Anne Frank


No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.
Robin Williams


If you don't have the time to read, you don't have the time or the tools to write.
Stephen King


“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” 
― Bernard M. Baruch

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” 
― Mahatma Gandhi


“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” 
― Eleanor Roosevelt


“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” 
― Bob Marley

“I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.” 
― Abraham Lincoln

“It can't rain all the time - from The Crow” 
― Brandon Lee

“The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.” 
― Walt Disney Company, Mulan


 And then there's my most favorite quote. The one I live my life by:


“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”  - Walt Disney 


I hope ya'll enjoyed the quotes and can use them in your life too. Remember... KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!!!  Until next time...LATER DAYS!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love quotes. I have a book of them and I love to pull it out for inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast