Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Friday, December 19, 2014

A Girl And Her Discussion Group

Hey ya'll! Today on the blog we will be talking about book discussion groups. I have been a member of the local book discussion group at the Clarksburg Harrison Public Library here in West Virginia. (The good ol' Mountain State!) since October of 2012. We meet once a month to give our take on that months book.


This is one of my favorite places to be!



 We always have such a great time. We not only discuss the "BOOK OF THE MONTH" but we talk about many other things as well. The room is always filled with laughter during those monthly meetings we suggest other books that we've enjoyed for others to read.
 A book discussion group is an excellent way to introduce others to some of your favorite reads (and their amazing authors!) It's a good way to help promote those authors you love. These groups are a way of meeting new people who turn into your closest friends.


This is the Conference Room where we have our meetings.

I have read some very good books since joining this group. I have been introduced to some authors who I otherwise would never have even picked up their books. I would suggest anyone who enjoys reading join a discussion group.

These meetings are always the highlight of my day. The Lunchtime Book Discussion group is an AWESOME group of people!!! 

I hope ya'll enjoyed my love and appreciation for the discussion groups of this "GREAT BIG WORLD"!!!!

Until next time....
LATER DAYS!!!! and KEEP ON READING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast