Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hunted by Elizabeth Heiter

If you are looking for an edge- of-your seat thrill ride, then look no further. Hunted will keep you wanting more.
 Hunted follows FBI Agent Evelyn Baine as she tracks the most dangerous serial killer she's ever faced. The Bakersville Burier, hunts women and displays them as trophies. As the body count rises Evelyn finds herself in the killers sights. Can Evelyn solve this case before time runs out?
 Hunted is a thrilling, suspenseful debut by Elizabeth Heiter.You can visit Elizabeth at www.elizabethheiter.com to find out more about upcoming releases.
 I couldn't put this book down. Elizabeth Heiter is one of the best authors I've ever read. (And I read a lot!) I would suggest this book to everyone. Don't miss this intriguing, one-of-a-kind story!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds really good. I'll have to check this author out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast