Caylee Anthony

Caylee Anthony

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Time to Write

Finding the time to write is never an easy task.Sometimes it can be downright daunting and annoying.There are so many things happening in our everyday lives that we just  seem to have time for everything,except writing.Let's face it,to a writer finding the time to let your creativity flow can be a demanding and frustrating challenge! We have to plan time to cook,clean,call,email,etc.Then we have to plan the time to write.by the time we focus on our writing we seem to have very little time left.it seems that time is simply wasting away.We have families to care for and obligations to keep.


We must find the time to write (even if it's only a few minutes at a time).We sit down whenever the chance arises and write till our hearts content.Or until something pulls us away from our work.


I have recently come into some spare time and I hope this time can be well spent.I plan to make the best of it and focus on my writing. (Since I will have at least until the cast comes off of my ankle.)This gives me time to focus on my poetry and stories,and work on my blog more often.I guess it's true accidents do happen,however some of them can be a blessing in disguise!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your ankle gets well soon. Sorry it took an accident to give you more writing time! I do hope you use it wisely and successfully. Good luck and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lena! I plan to make the most of this time that I have to better myself,not just as a writer,but as a person as well.

    ReplyDelete

My favorite books

  • Rebels At The Gate
  • The Father Factor
  • Jacob's Girls
  • James Patterson's Books
  • A Seperate Peace
  • The Pearl
  • A Christmas Carol
  • The Hunt For Hawke's Daughter
  • Charlotte's Web
  • A Child Called "IT"
  • Sugar Baby

My Favorite Authors

  • Janie King Crouch
  • Elizabeth Heiter
  • Lynn Rush
  • Kelly Hashway
  • Langston Hughes
  • John Knowles
  • John Stienbeck
  • Charles Dickens
  • Max Lucado
  • James Patterson
  • Jean Barrett
  • Karen Young

My Favorite Movies

  • Kickin It Old Skool
  • Meet The Robinsons
  • My Girl
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Free Willy
  • Beauty and the Beast